Membership in the credit union is limited to all:
- Local government employees of Calhoun and Liberty Counties;
- Officials and Employees of the Calhoun and Liberty County School Systems;
- Officials and Employees of the City Departments of Altha, Blountstown and Bristol;
- Officials and Employees of the Calhoun and Liberty Courthouses;
- Officials and Employees of the Calhoun and Liberty County Post Offices;
- Persons who live or work in Calhoun County, Florida;
- Persons who live or work in Liberty County, Florida;
- Persons who are retirees or annuitants of the preceding groups; and
- Members of the immediate family of Calhoun Liberty Employee Credit Union members within such groups. ("Immediate Family" means parents, children, spouse or surviving spouse of the member or any other relative by blood, marriage or adoption out to and including second cousins.)
Important Information for Members and Prospective Members
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. we may also ask to see your driver's license with current address, your social security card and other identifying documents.