VISA Check Card
Electronic Funds Transfer
Indicated below are types of Electronic Fund Transfers we are capable of handling, some of which may not apply to your account. Please read this disclosure carefully because it explains your rights and obligations for the transaction listed. You should print this notice for future reference.
ATM transfer - type of transfer, dollar limitations and charges - you may access you account(s) by ATM using your "Check Card" and personal identification number (PIN) to:
- make deposits to checking account(s) with a debit card.
- make deposits to savings account with a debit card.
- get cash withdrawals from checking account with a debit card. (You may withdraw no more than $400.00 per day. There is a charge per withdrawal at ATM's.)
- transfer funds from savings to checking with a debit card.
- transfer funds from checking to savings with a debit card.
- get information about the account balance of your checking and/or savings account with a debit card.
SOME OF THESE SERVICES MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE TERMINALS.
Ppoint of Sale (POS) Transactions
You may access your share draft account to purchase goods, pay for services and do anything that may be done with a credit card where a participating merchant will accept a VISA credit card.
- You may not exceed $2,000.00 in transactions per day or 24-hour period.
- For security reasons, you may not exceed 10 transactions per day or 24-hour period.
- We will charge $5.00 for a new debit card personal identification number (PIN).
- We will charge $10.00 to replace a lost or damaged debit card.
You will get a receipt at the time you make a point of sale transaction. You will get a monthly account statement from us for your share draft account which will show all cleared point of sale transactions for that month.
Financial Institution's Liability
Liability for failure to make transfer. If we do not complete a transfer to or from your account on time or in the correct amount according to our agreement with you, we will be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. We will not be liable for:
- If through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in your account to make the transfer.
- If you have an overdraft line and the transfer would go over the credit limit.
- If the automated teller machine (ATM) where you are making the transfer does not have enough cash.
- If the terminal or system was not working properly and you knew about the breakdown when you started the transfer.
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire or flood) prevent the transfer, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken.
- There may be other exceptions stated in our agreement with you.
We will disclose information to third parties about your account or the transfers you make:
- where it is necessary for completing transfers, or
- in order to verify the existence and condition of your account for a third party, such as credit bureau or merchant, or
- in order to comply with government agency or court order, or
- if you give us written permission.
Tell us immediately if you believe your card and/or code has been lost or stolen. Telephoning is the best way of keeping your possible losses down. You could lose all of the money in your account plus your maximum overdraft line of credit. If you tell us within 2 business days, you can lose no more than $50.00 if someone used your card and/or code without your permission. If you do not tell us within 2 business days and we can prove we could have stopped someone from using your card, you could lose as much as $500.00. Also, if your statement shows transfers that you did not make, tell us at once. If you do not tell us within 60 days after the statement was mailed to you, you may not get back any money lost. For exceptional circumstances, such as a long trip or hospital stay, we may extend the time periods.
Error Resolution Notice
In case of errors about your electronic transfers, call or write us no later than 60 days after we sent the FIRST statement on which the problem or errors appeared.
- Tell us your name and account number
- Describe the error or the transfer you are unsure about and explain as clearly as you can why you believe it is an error or why you need more information.
- Tell us the dollar amount of the suspected error.
If you contact us orally, we may require that you send us you complaints or question in writing within 10 business days. We will determine whether an error occurred within 10 business days (20 business days if the transfer involved a new account). If we need more time, we may take up to 45 days (90 days if the transfer involved a new account, a point of sale transaction or a foreign-initiated transfer) to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will credit your account within 10 business days (20 business days if the transfer involved a new account) for the amount you think is in error. If we ask you to put your complaint in writing and we do not receive it within 10 business days, we may not credit your account for 30 days. You may ask for copies of the documents used in our investigation.
YOU MAY USE YOUR CARD TO MAKE PURCHASES FROM MERCHANTS AND OTHER WHO ACCEPT VISA AND YOU MAY USE YOUR CARD TO OBTAIN CASH FROM AN ATM. YOU MAY NOT USE CARD TO INITIATE ANY TYPE OF ELECTRONIC GAMBLING TRANSACTION THROUGH THE INTERNET. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT USE YOUR CARD FOR ANY TRANSACTION THAT IS ILLEGAL UNDER APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW.
For convenience, reliability and security, we offer Visa credit cards and debit cards. You must fill out an application and return it to our card services department at the main office in Blountstown.
We also offer Visa gift cards. These cards are strictly to be used for purchases and cannot be used to buy gas, airline tickets, hotel rooms or cash advances.
Lost & Stolen Cards
For lost or stolen cards during business hours call:
For fraudlent, lost, or stolen debit cards after hours and weekends call
For fraudlent, lost, or stolen credit cards after hours and weekends call
1-800-299-4337 (option 1)